The following information was obtained from the SIU police. Note that arrests and charges are allegations only, not findings of guilt.
• Police arrested Jacob Thompson, 19, of Carbondale, SIU student, at 10:39 p.m. at Pierce Hall on a charge of underage consumption of alcohol. Thompson was issued a citation and released.
• Police arrested Bryce C. Notree, 19, of Carbondale, SIU student, at 1:25 p.m. at Saluki Stadium on a Jackson County warrant for failing to appear on a theft charge. Notree posted $575 cash bond and was released.
• Police arrested Treyonne M. Rawls, 20, of Dolton, SIU student, at 10:03 a.m. at Mae Smith Hall on a Jackson County warrant for failing to appear on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Rawls posted $580 cash bond and was released.
• Police arrested Wayman Hubbard, 68, of Bellwood; Wayman D. Lam, 41, of Montgomery; Demetrious Little, 46, of Naperville; and Roger Woods, 45, of Maywood on charges of battery following an incident outside Mae Smith Hall. They all were taken to the Jackson County Jail. The victims, 19- and 20-year-old SIU students, did not require medical attention.
• A Debit Dawg machine was reported damaged at Trueblood Hall. Police have no suspects. The investigation is ongoing.